The Canadian Skin Patient Alliance had a legacy Drupal web site, and was looking for an company that could provide support services while also working towards migrating the site to Joomla.
MarketAccess was a perfect fit! Our exerience with Drupal, along with our in-depth experience with Joomla provided a perfect match for the CSPA's requirements.
Key features of the project to date have been:
- ongoing support for the legacy Drupal site while moving forward with a new Joomla implementation
- a consultative process to create a new branding and design theme for the CPSA web site
- content migration and implementation into the new Joomla platform
- integration of a social network called Skinergy was created using JomSocial -- an social networking extension for Joomla
- integration of civiCRM for event management, donations, and magazine subscriptions
- development of custom advocacy software component to provide the ability to allow a site visitor to send a email to their local MLA or MPP
Check it out at http://www.skinpatientalliance.ca