What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of refinining your web site and content so that your customers can more easily find through the search engines.
SEO is not just a 1-task job, nor is it a job that ever finishes. But the good news is that you can do a lot of SEO work yourself. Our role is to help you prepare the groundwork to optimize your site effectively, and give you the tools and information to improve your odds of being found when people look for your products or services.
We offer the following:
- Add Google Analytics to your web site so you can track the effectiveness of your SEO activities.
- Analyze your web site to see if it is structually optimized for the search engines. We provide you with a recommendations document for improvements.
- Add a Google SiteMap to your web site and register it with Google.
- Title/header tag optimization.
- Inbound Link building
- Keyword analysis - target keywords, keywork ranking reports
- Competitor analysis - idenficiation of top-ranking competitor keywords
- For businesses interested in selling locally, we add you to the Google Business Directory and help with localization optimizations
If you are just starting out with your web site (or plan on upgrading), you may want to look at our smallBIZ offerings too -- since a site built with Joomla! Content Management Software is already structurally optimized with Search Engine Friendly HTML.
Contact us now for a FREE, no obligation consultation to find out how we can team with you to meet your needs.