Search Engine OptimizationYou can spend every penny you have on a website, but it will all be for nothing if nobody knows your site is there.
What is SEO? It’s short for Search Engine Optimization. And SEO isn’t something that we install on your web site, and it isn’t exactly something you can 100% outsource and forget about – no matter what a thousand spam emails from India want you to believe. SEO must be part of your marketing strategy and Search Engine Optimization is something that evolves over time. To make Search Engine Optimization work well, we must work in partnership to achieve best results.
SEO is making sure search engines can smartly index your web content. This means that content must be intelligently structured, written with your target audience and target keywords in mind, and that together, we ensure you are regularly publishing content that meets these criteria.
SEO requires commitment and time – if you’re looking for a quick boost to your site traffic, SEO cannot deliver. But if you are looking to attract your target audience without a large advertising budget, SEO will pay off over the long-term.
Our SEO activities take the above, and add the special sauce to ensure our efforts are effective. Together we will:
- Make sure your site content is correctly structured
- Identify what keywords are currently most popular for your audience
- Set up and track analytics to assess performance
- Help with content writing – we can create content based on themes you suggest, or we can optimize content you and your team write.
- Tie-in to 3rd parties – such as Google Places, help identify off-site SEO options as well as on-site options
Take the next step now, and contact us for a free consultation.